Monday, July 3, 2017

July Update

The month of a June was a busy one. we had three birthdays. vacations. and picnics galore. i went a little sugar crazy on my vacation... but pulled myself back together for the picnics.

i had a smart friend tell me she picks a date to make special and eats healthy until that date arrives. tim and my 7 year anniversary is quickly approaching at the end of july. i booked us a babysitter for july 29th and i plan on eating healthy until that night... and then i will eat my favorite foods and drink my favorite drinks!

i weighed in this month... i gained weight! 153.2. normally i would be pretty upset and crushed... but thankfully i measured myself on June 3rd too! and i am down 4.5 inches and did not gain any inches anywhere on my body! Believe it or not... my arms each lost an inch! i am feeling pretty confident waving at people now... so if i wave at you... it's because my arms are MUCH smaller!😂😁

i started running using the Couch to 5k app... and i am halfway through Jillian Michael's Ripped in 30. i am probably the fittest i have been in 6 years. i feel skinny.... but i feel really strong too! for those of you running, shredding and getting ripped... thank you for motivating me! i am looking forward to exercise... when not even two months ago i hated it.

i'm happy with my 40 pound weight loss... i am happy right where i am. i will update my weight every month, but i will no longer be so focused on dropping pounds. i'll be focusing on getting stronger and continuing to make time for exercise.

i am finally the healthy, happy mom i have been wanting to be for years!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...