Saturday, June 17, 2017

Vacation Confession

Well... here i go. after going more than 140 days without fun sugar, i cracked. i had a piece of ice cream blizzard cake on Landon's birthday. then i had another piece the day after. and another piece the day after... which pretty much lead right into my birthday...

i told tim i wanted one of my favorite donuts from my favorite bakery at the beach... i swear... they are the BEST. vanilla cream powdered donut. they stuff that baby with more cream than you can even imagine. i ate the whole thing in like two minutes. and then i ate ice cream cake.

the next day i went for the oreos. double stuff. i ate one. and then another... and then two more. oh. and tim bought me another vanilla cream donut. heck... i ate FOUR of those in a week!

i ate brownies covered with icing to celebrate my brother's birthday on thursday at the beach. and then on friday i bought a bag of chocolate covered peanuts and devoured them all within an hour... oh and washed them down with some pepsi.

i woke up this morning and had to make a decision. do i continue on this path of eating all this delicious sugar again? or do i go back to my original plan and stay away from the stuff that packs pounds on me quickly. thanks to some of you already starting the next 30 day workout... i was able to commit myself to stay sugar free again. this is so hard for me to do. i feel like i failed and over ate things i haven't touched in months!

we had a father's day picnic today... i didn't touch the dessert. a huge success after the ridiculous week i had. focusing back on being healthy and making healthier choices. weigh day is still planned for july 3rd. i got this...

and i'll end this post with some beach memories... the week was exhausting... my kids were up around 5:38 most mornings because of the bright sunshine... but we took lots of afternoon naps and had a wonderful time!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...