Saturday, June 3, 2017

June Update

Wow. What a month! i decided back in april to get this body moving in may. and what a crazy month of may it has been. i HATED working out in the beginning. DREADED hearing JMike's voice... was MISERABLE during every circuit... but then something changed around Day 19/20. I started to ENJOY it. i started to look forward to the quiet time in the basement to focus on me. i could feel myself get stronger and stronger as i approached Day 30. i wanted to get my workout in. i was determined. for those of you who are shredding... hang with it! I promise it will get better after the halfway mark!

i weighed myself today after a month of keeping off the scale. i was surprised by the results since i thought i was gaining muscle during the 30 days. but the new number is 151.2.  A loss of 6.6 pounds... for a grand total of 43.6 pounds since January 3rd! that's more than Landon! it's an average of 8.5 pounds a month!

i measured myself after i completed 30 days of The Shred...


Day 1
Hips-39.5 inches
Waist-33 inches
Left Arm-12 inches
Right Arm 13 inches
Butt-40.5 inches
Chest-38 inches
Left Thigh-22.5 inches
Right Thigh-22.5 inches

Day 30
Hips-37 inches (-2.5)
Waist-31 inches (-2)
Left Arm-11.5 inches(-.5)
Right Arm-11.5 inches (-1.5)
Butt-38.5 inches
Chest-36 inches
Left Thigh-20.75 inches
Right Thigh-21 inches




i lost a grand total of 13.75 inches off my whole body! i was shredded!!

And finally some updated pictures from the January to present... i've always loved seeing weight loss transformations... so hard to believe i am one now!


no exercising for me tomorrow... i'm taking the day off! 😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...