Thursday, February 11, 2016

The best part of waking up.

i have been really working on this transition to two kids. mornings have been a little rough. between having to give my oldest breakfast, feed my baby, wash some bottles, and then making sure my oldest is given enough attention to start his day... and of course all on minimal sleep...it can make it really difficult to focus on my own breakfast and get that coffee pot going.

yesterday morning, i had very little sleep. baby was screaming. landon was hungry. and all i wanted was COFFEE. i just couldn't get that pot brewed fast enough.  i watched the pot slowly drip and i was DYING. there HAD to be a better way.

so smart me noticed there was a timer on my coffee pot. i took an extra five minutes last night and got it all set up. coffee will be dripping by 6:30 in the morning and be waiting for me when the craziness starts.

this morning i woke up to the smell of foldgers throughout the house. and let me tell you, the old saying holds true...

the BEST part of waking up is Foldgers in your cup!
(These two guys are also the best part of waking up!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...