Thursday, March 14, 2013

The Shred... Take THREE!

I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 169.8.  i knew i had put it off for way too long. i am no longer in the 190s anymore. i have no excuse. so i did it.  i started Day 1 of The Shred.  i did The Shred back in September, and i seriously thought i was going to DIE with all that weight bouncing around. my knees hurt doing even doing ONE jumping jack. today, was a complete different story. i was able to do the whole workout with no pain and stopping only once.

(THANK YOU PINTEREST!) 

here is my 30 day shred calendar... i printed it out and put it on my fridge. if anyone has the DVD and would like to follow along, let me know!! oh and it is also free on youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8)... it helps me tremendously when other people are holding me accountable and doing things with me. 

i'll definitely be doing progress pictures after each level to see if there is a change. hoping i can do this!! wish me luck!

3 comments:

  1. You CAN do this! Just think back to how great of shape you were in! You can do it again! When you start feeling strong again it is going to feel so awesome and be worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awww... thank you so much ange! boy did i need to read these words today!!!!!!!!!! :)

      Delete
  2. I'm doing the shred right now too - I love the workout! I did level 2 - day 2 this morning! I actually haven't made it through the whole 30 days yet. I started it back in November and got through level 1 and 2 and then got a really bad stomach bug, then it was christmas, and then I got lazy :) So I'm back on! I'll be reading your updates to see how you do with it - it will help me stay motivated too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...