Wednesday, August 24, 2011

"There's never any time."

one thing i have realized over the past few days is that my days are going super fast... between starting the school year and moving, my days are flying by!

all i keep connecting this feeling to is jessie spano. "No time! There's never any time! I don't have time to study! I'll never get into Stanford! I'll let everyone down! I'm so confused!"
i keep thinking... "No time! There's never any time! I don't have time to lesson plan! I'll never get settled in this new home! I'll pick the wrong players for fantasy football! I'm so disorganized!"

Now we all know how Jessie solved her "no time" problem... not a super great idea! (click here if you forget!)

i am solving my "no time" problem the best way i know how. eating. yep. i had wendy's for dinner after unloading a car full of boxes into our new place. it was really fast and super easy. i can't wait until i have time...

time to start grocery shopping. and time to cook meals. okay. who am i kidding? i don't cook. but time for tim to start cooking meals again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...