Sunday, August 7, 2011

scared of the scale.

since we are in the process of moving out of our apartment... we had to move sasha to my parents' house so she wouldn't get in the way of the realtor and future renters. she moved out about two weeks ago... and i have been trying my hardest to visit every day since i have returned from mexico. simply because i miss her!
i stopped to pick up lunch to eat while i had my short visit with her... i ordered a turkey sausage flatbread sandwich from Dunkin Donuts for 280 calories. i ate my sandwich at my parents' place and used about half their ketchup to dip it in! (sorry mom!)
tomorrow i step on the scale. i haven't done it in TWO weeks! i am scared of what i am going to see...although, who am i kidding... i have in no way worked at eating healthy over the past two weeks. so gaining weight shouldn't be a surprise. but i am still scared to go through my monday routine and step on that measuring tool first thing in the morning. i am bracing for the worst...

scarier than the dentist!
have you ever been scared to step on the scale and face the music?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...