Sunday, July 24, 2011

best day of my life.

July 24, 2010 was the best day of my life. the day i married my best friend, my husband, tim. we had an amazing first year together... and made so many memories. i am looking forward to making many new memories in the years to come...

pictures from my favorite day...

Getting Married.
Exchanging Vows
First Kiss as Husband and Wife
Family Shot
Love this guy.
Pregnant Bridemaids!
First Dance
Last Dance of the Night.
Tim and I celebrated our anniversary eating our wedding cake! The cake was a little dry but the icing was awesome! We are going to continue our celebration in Mexico in just three days!
Happy Anniversary Tim! I am so blessed to have you as my husband. my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...