Sunday, June 19, 2011

a father's day wish.

Happy Father's Day!
a very special father's day wish to a dad...

who took us mini golfing through "36 holes of hell" every summer despite the angry tears from three kids losing.

who rode down water slides and had just as much fun as his kids.

who cooks the best cinnamon rolls on christmas morning.

who fills up my gas tank in 20 degree weather.
who will lend a helping hand to anyone who needs it.
who sold our nintendo for a basketball net so we would get more exercise.... and stop fighting over the controllers. (two controllers for three kids= total disaster)

who cheered me on through my fifteen year running career and travelled to most of my races.

who is a hard working man and a provider.

who walked me down the aisle to marry the man of my dreams.
who is a karaoker.
a diver.
who is a cornhole bag thrower.
who is a great friend.
who is a wonderful husband.
who is an amazing "pop pop"
and a fantastic dad.
i wish you a very happy father's day Dad! The three of us wouldn't be the adults we are today if it wasn't for mom and you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...