Saturday, April 16, 2011

a weekend to conquer.

holy productive day. accomplished a few things on my "to do" list. wrote an essay for grad school. cleaned and disinfected the kitchen from top to bottom. and organized all my clothes. wooo hoooooo! and i bet i burned a few calories in the process!!

obviously we still need to get to the post office this weekend... :)

this weekend is going to be a tough one to conquer. tonight i am heading to a friend's place for appetizers, dinner and dessert! tomorrow, tim and i are heading to the phillies game and ending the night with a dinner to celebrate my brother paul and kim's anniversary at the Melting Pot.

hoping that if i blog about this that it will hold me accountable to make healthy choices throughout the weekend.

any suggestions on how to make it to Monday's weigh-in without stuffing my face and falling off the bandwagon?

parties and get togethers are my DOWNFALL...

1 comment:

  1. I'd say don't deprive yourself, but only fill one plate with small portions of your favorites and don't go back for more! :) Good Luck! As for the melting pot, I think it's pretty easy to eat healthy there until you get to dessert. Again, allow a few pieces of fruit dipped in chocolate and enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...