Thursday, April 14, 2011

temptation.

why do i do this to myself? i ordered easter eggs from a friend from school... four of them... I am giving three away for gifts but decided to surprise tim with the fourth one... of course, "surprising" tim meant that it was for me too!

i cut a piece of the pb egg off the end the minute i walked in the door with it and savored every bite...then i wanted to take the big egg, shove it in my mouth, and just eat the whole darn thing. forget cutting it into pieces!

that peanut butter egg is going to drive me CRAZY! it tasted AMAZING! why do i put myself in these positions? did i really need to buy one for tim? deep down, i knew it was for me...

it's a beauty. and it tastes as good as it looks.

we will see who wins. the egg. or me.

to be continued....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...