Saturday, April 23, 2011

successful start.

the start of the easter weekend has been a success...

last night we went out with a couple of friends to a japanese restaurant. since it was good friday, i had to find an option that was not only healthy but had no meat! i previewed the menu at home before going to the restraunt...

and decided on an avocado roll for my appetizer for about 180 calories and mango shrimp for my entree.

i had my "cheat of the week" and enjoyed a couple of glasses of wine with dinner.

A new idea that I came across recently is "cheat of the week." I came across it in another healthy living blog and loved it!

looking forward to the easter weekend...first on the list... dying easter eggs!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...