Saturday, March 19, 2011

saturday mornings

about a month and a half ago i discovered a grapefruit. it's my new favorite fruit. they are a little expensive so i decided to only buy one grapefruit a week and eat it as my treat on saturday mornings.

i look forward to my coffee with 2 tablespoons of cream and 3 teaspoons of sugar (i love my coffee super sweet)and grapefruit with half of teaspoon of sugar sprinkled on top for a little less than 200 calories. it starts off my weekend on a healthy note and keeps my mind focused on staying healthy during the rest of the day.



the breakfast looks delicious... but the book "I Do, Now What?" is such a wonderful book written by Giuliana and Bill Rancic. I have been reading a chapter a night and sharing it with tim. it is wonderful for newlyweds but i bet it would benifit all married couples! So funny! and so relative! I plan on passing it to my new sister, Amanda, when I am finished reading it with tim.

enjoy the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...