Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Think Thin...

a friend of mine is getting married in a short 19 days... she has lost fifteen pounds EASILY in the past five weeks. i saw her on saturday and i couldn't believe the change in her body... i asked "how did you do it?!" basically just eating less... she didn't even EXERCISE... just eating healthy and less.

since february 5th... i have had little to no motivation to work out. i am going to try her technique. i want to see how i do just eating healthy... keeping my calories at 1500 calories a day. ( i have a calorie counter application on my iphone) teaching is exhausting... i am on my feet all day... walking up and down hallways...i am going to count that as my exercise until the weather gets better and warmer...

my friend has also been a motivation to me... she is doing an amazing job with her weight loss and i hope i can do the same by the time my big day comes...

looking forward to spring...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...