Sunday, January 10, 2010

Drum roll, please!

This morning's weight is 206.5 lbs Sunday Jan 10 2010
I'm down 3 lbs for the week. WOO-HOO!! Headed in the right direction!
This morning I'm going grocery shopping & stocking up on all the good things I need to be successful on this new eating regime AND I'm going to have to insist that Nonni *really* hide the goodies from me AND I have to get the chips out of sight, too - way too much temptation.
So I'm feeling good this AM despite my setback yssterday...back on top!!
This coming week will be a little tough - developing a new routine and starting the new job, but I'm really looking forward to it. No more getting up at o'dark thirty,no more packing clothes and food for the week, able to come home everyday after work, sleeping with my puppy every night...life is good!

I heaard the party was a lot of fun. Did you dance yourself silly?

Love you
AT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...