Friday, March 3, 2017

A BIG loss.

Stepped on the scale today for the first time since january. i saw a number that I haven't seen in 5.5 years. since i was pregnant with Landon. i am in a new decade. 169.4 pounds. i lost a total of 25.4 pounds over the past two months.

holy moly. that is a little less than what nolan weighs... and that kid is HEAVY.

this explains why i can cross my legs a little easier when i am sitting. this also explains why i can roll over in bed at night a little easier too! i have over 25 pounds off my body!

i haven't been in the 160s since December of 2012. i was about 16 weeks pregnant when i went into the 170s... and i remember cringing at the scale around christmas time. i remember thinking... once i have this kid, i'll go back to my old weight... little did i know how hard it would be for me five years ago. i still have 14 more pounds to go to get to my pre-pregnancy weight BEFORE landon.

scale is put away until April 3rd. i'll be almost to my 100 day mark of no sugar at that point... i went to wegman's tonight... and let me tell you... that easter candy was SCREAMING at me. ugh.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...