Friday, December 30, 2011

drink up.

now that my life is focused on this little guy/girl growing in my belly, my focus on food has increased just a little bit more. when i was trying to eat healthy, my food consisted of sweetners. i never in a million years thought i would ever drink calories...but now being pregnant i refuse to drink any diet drinks... i also stopped drinking caffeine in my diet. so that leaves me drinking the following:

1. water- and LOTS of it
2. milk- we have been going through a GALLON a week!
3. ginger ale- for that party treat
4. grapefruit juice- my "go to" drink when i am taking those horse pill vitamins
i have noticed something getting rid of those sugar substitute drinks in my diet. i am no longer craving sweet things.  i no longer want something sweet to finish off a meal. or a piece of chocolate randomly throughout the day. tim thinks this really strange... in fact, he misses me wanting a dessert with him at the end of the night.

maybe it just a pregnancy thing (i am new at this)... or maybe it is the fact that i am getting sugar in different ways and my body doesn't crave it as much as it does normally...

now salty items, that is a whole other blog post...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...