Monday, July 18, 2011

tossed salad.

yesterday was spent with the family relaxing by and in the pool...
this morning i woke up and headed back to school... another week of classes from 8-4.

i took a break from my classwork tonight and made a delicious tuna salad for dinner. i love making a salad... now that is something i have NO problem making for myself. it requires only chopping and tossing in my favorite salad dressing. i have a rule when it comes to salad... i can eat my salad with any dressing i choose (none of that fat free stuff) ...i feel that i already sacrificed calories with vegetables and i might as well enjoy my salad to the fullest. my favorite dressing is Hidden Valley Ranch... makes a salad ten times better.
weighed in this morning: 149.2!!! back in the 140's! woot! woot!!

Next weigh in: Monday, July 25th.

What is your favorite kind of salad or dressing?

What do you like to add to your salad besides the usual cucumber and tomatoes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...