Tuesday, June 7, 2011

around the corner...

my birthday is right around the corner... the corner being five days!!

i am a huge birthday person. i love birthdays. and i especially LOVE my birthday.

this birthday is a big one. i am turning 30... a few of my friends have had a hard time turning the big 3-0. even my husband was miserable when his 30th hit.

age doesn't bother me. i don't mind that number going up.... in fact i am thankful that it is going up.

funny. that i don't mind my age getting higher... but if i see the number on the scale get higher...water works.

looking forward to turning 30. celebrating with friends and family. and beginning a new decade of my life. hopefully a healthier one.

how do you feel about birthdays and getting older?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...