Friday, May 20, 2011

love.


i have had only one thing on my mind over the past two days... a college friend of mine has passed away.

this person was a person so full of life. very optimistic. always happy. funny. caring. and more.

over the past seven years we have lost touch but we are still connected through facebook. when i heard of his passing. i was devastated and heart broken. although it has been years, i have had memories of him going through my mind constantly over the past two days. and each time i think of him, i get a sad feeling in the pit of my stomach.

it has also made me stop and think of my life.

life is short. i can be gone tomorrow. i need to live each day to the fullest. and love everyone as much as i can while i am here...

and pray that when it is my time to go, that people remember me like i remember my friend. happy, optimistic, and loving.

have a wonderful and blessed weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...