Sunday, May 29, 2011

hobbies.

every time i get on this weight loss kick (this is my seventh time) i am completely consumed with thoughts about food, exercise, and healthy living. i read article after article about healthy food. i read healthy living blogs every day. the scale is on my mind constantly. my next meal is what i am thinking about the minute i am done eating.

as much as i am obsessed with food. i really need to reflect on other hobbies i have and enjoy. like....

spending time with family.
enjoying time with my favorite kids.
singing.
spending time with friends.
running for fun.
snuggling with sasha.
and last but not least,
spending time with my husband.
Wishing everyone a Happy Memorial Day Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...