Monday, April 4, 2011

run, timothy, run!

tim and i booked our trip to mexico yesterday! we were so excited that we decided to celebrate with burritos from chipotle!

today we went on our second run together as a married couple. tim is not much of a runner... in fact, he hates it. but after a little begging and buying him new sneakers, he has decided to join me as my workout buddy. i am hoping to blog about our third run... keep it up timothy! (excuse the blinding white legs in the photo below)


Weighed in this morning... new number is 145.6... that is a 2.4 pound drop from last week! for a grand total of 17.6 pounds lost over three months! wooo hoooo!!

Next weigh-in: Monday, April 11th.

2 comments:

  1. I wish Brent would run with me! I tried begging and it didn't work - lol. Way to go on your weight loss. That's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am not sure how long tim will run with me...i am giving him one more week... he is is miserable the whole time we are running! ha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...