Wednesday, February 23, 2011

feeling a little...

Blah.

my structure and routine have been really thrown off this week... and i hate it. i thought i would do okay with eating healthy witout tim... and i am but i am just feeling miserable not having him here...

my nights have changed... i am having a very hard time getting the last few days of the shred in... i have just three more days to say I have completed the 30 day shred... just three more... hoping to complete it on saturday!!

i also think my sleeping has been off... i am such a believer that getting a good nights sleep helps weight loss... without tim... sleeping has been difficult. i am so exhausted... and my body can feel it.

looking forward to the weekend and having my routine back to normal...

of course with a couple of stressors: wearing a teeny weeny dress (cute!! but teeny weeny), an observation by my principal, and a paper/presentation due in my grad class... all within the next two weeks... yikes!

1 comment:

  1. You can do it! You can do it! Remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...