Friday, June 25, 2010

Vacation I go...

Well... this week I worked really hard at toning and eating healthy. I got on the scale yesterday and did see 139.5! I will take it! Woot! woot!! but now the hard part...heading on vacation.

only i would plan a vacation a month before my wedding... ugh.

usually all we do is eat, sleep and drink. so i have a plan b. running shoes are packed. 100 calorie popcorn bags are packed. my running garmin is packed. hoping that i keep focused on the wedding day in just a short 29 days... and looking spectacular in my wedding dress... not to mention looking GREAT on my honeymoon!

i do plan on eating my favorite food (chicken wings) tomorrow night. portion controlled. i will try to post small updates throughout the week. next weight update will be next monday. hoping for a loss!

enjoy the week!
Treesa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...