Thursday, June 3, 2010

Update

Wow! I got my pedicure today... it was amazing... every time i get one (which is maybe once a year) i think to myself... i should get these more often... and then life gets in the way. hoping the week goes great and that i can get a manicure next week!

eating has been going great... it is getting MUCH easier to walk away from food that i love. the first week for me is always the roughest... it is nice to know that there is an end in sight... i hope to go back to eating foods that i love after the wedding... however i am planning on maintaining my weight in the 140s after i am married.

field day tomorrow! only 8.5 more work days... and then it will be wedding/workout mode!

Sneak Peek: 142.5. 12.5 pounds until goal weight.

51 more days until i marry tim.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...