Tuesday, March 23, 2010

You look mahvelous, Dahling!

That dress is a stunner and you look so good in it. You're an inspiration to me. Can't wait to see you in the wedding dress! I love you.

Last weekend, I watched 2 DVD's - both about the food industry and how horribly we're treating food animals - I was sobbing at the images and haven't eaten meat, chicken or fish since. ALso, they talked about the evils of eating these mass produced meats because of the inherent disease caused by the conditions in which the animals (and fish)are kept, etc. Anyway, it made a believer out of me and I'm on a veggie diet now. My girlfriend, Debra, has been eating this way her whole life and she has lots of tips for me.


I'm easing into it by still using organic cheese & free range organic eggs. I just found out that one can use plant based cheese & egg substitutes. In fact, I tried a cream cheese (Tofutti) that is simply delicious (tastes better then real cream cheese...really!). I don't think I'll have too much trouble with this new way of eating. I LOVE veggies and I've been discovering that meat has not been tasting that good to me lately, certainly not the way it tasted years ago.

Per the DVD "Eating", a vegetarian diet is a really good way to lose weight - no measuring, no weighing, you just have to somewhat limit the fat which is not a problem. I've noticed that I'm not nearly as hungry on this diet as I thought I would be. And I can still have a sweet once in a while - sugar comes from a PLANT! So does coffee. So does wine. So does whiskey. So does...but I digress.

This Sunday is Palm Sunday, I hear. I think we're having dinner at your Mom & Dad's house.

Four months to go, right?

Love you. AT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...