Monday, March 22, 2010

New Short Term Goal




Well i made it through jackie's wedding and now it is my turn...
However i still need a short term goal because my wedding still seems so far away. I am thinking Easter Sunday... I will be seeing family that i haven't seen since january and maybe they will notice that i lost weight... maybe...so easter it is... 13 days... good goal... hoping to be 141 at that point.

eating is going good. definitely have a routine and it has been helping. i gave up dunkin doughnuts for lent and i feel like that has helped with losing weight too... not picking up a doughnut to split with timothee or getting my lattes and coffees with cream.

still not exercising yet. hopefully i keep dropping weight every week without running.

hope all is well. love you.
treesa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...