Wednesday, January 27, 2010

NO cravings

HI!

You're right. A glass of wine and a full body massage beats anything else for de-stressing...no doubt!

Just noticed yesterday that any cravings I was having are greatly diminished...I'm not thinking about food all day. I really think that drinking the water and daily exercise contribute to that.

This is National Nurse Anesthetists Week and the Docs had a luncheon for us yesterday. They had it catered and I ate the nost delicious chicken salad ever...had 3 servings of it ( and one awesome chocolate cookie w my coffee) but I was SO full all day I had practically NO dinner.When I jumped on the scale this AM, I was at 202.5. I'll take it (this is an unofficial weight, BTW).

All is going well. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...