Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hang in there!

You're doing great - keep going in the right direction.

They started a Biggest Loser contest at work today. I was going to enter til I found out that the guys and the girls are in the same category - there's no way I'd ever win that, so forget that.

Overall doing good. Sunday is weigh in day and I feel like a dropping some ounces anyway. Work provides a good routine. Unlike my previous job (where I could eat all day long) I can only eat at lunch & break, which helps a lot and since I don't like to eat after 6PM, I don't eat after work either. Feeling a lot more in controp. Even had a girl Scout cookie today - just one. That NEVER happens. but you know what? They don't taste as good as they used to.

Gotta go. Getting tired.

Love you
AT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...