Thursday, January 21, 2010

Good workout today

First thing this morning I discovered a discrepancy in one of my brokerage accounts. I was so angry bc I thought they were trying to pull a fast one on me (turns out it was just a stock split and everything is OK). But anyway, because i was so mad and the adenalin was flowing, i had the BEST workout yet.Got thru my exercise tape totally and in record time- like being on steroids :)

I still haven't started pole walking. it's too cold. But I'm perfectly happy doing my tape. When this tape gets too easy, I have a tape that's a little harder adn more intense.

Congrats on the 10 lb mark - I'm so proud of you and I'm glad you're not beating yourself up for the lapse over the weekend...that's smart.

Goodnight. Love you.
AT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...