Friday, April 29, 2011

chips and dip.

before tim and i were married we attended a pre-cana class for church. we were to write down each others strengths and weaknesses. he was to write down weaknesses like "theresa has very little patience" or "she gets angry easily"...

but not tim. he wrote "chips and dip"...boy, does he know me, or what?!

tonight we went to On The Border... my favorite mexican restaurant... they give you bottomless chips and dips...

i decided to order a salad with dressing on the side and enjoy as many chips as i pleased...

i didn't eat as planned tonight but i am not going to beat myself over it... we have a very quiet weekend and i plan on exercising and eating light to get ready for monday's weigh-in...

but for now, i am going to finish enjoying my friday night with a homemade white mochatini made by my husband.

Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...