Thursday, March 18, 2010

Woot! Woot!!

Down a pound... new number is... 142.5!! 12.5 pounds to go until my goal weight! i love this new way of eating healthy... it is so easy. and so less stressful... i used to get so upset if i didn't work out and sometimes it would cause me to eat... i used to think "oh well, i didn't exercise, i might as well eat these french fries." Now I am thinking that i need to stick to my calories because i am not exercising.

i do plan on eating my dinner at the wedding on saturday night... but hoping to stay away from the appetizers and desserts. maybe having a few drinks that are low calorie.

probably won't get around to blogging again until monday... busy with the wedding this weekend. hope all is well with you!

Love you.
treesa

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...