Monday, March 15, 2010

I'm impressed!

You're doing so well! Abd I'm really sorry I haven't been logging into the blog.

I was feeling really bad last week (stomach hurt)and lost some weight taking me down to 199.0 - 10.5 lbs from start.

I haven't been workng out but I am walking the dogs everyday -something they haven't had for the whole month of February..my little dtee-dtees.

One thing I've noticed is that it IS easier to lose weight(ie, pounds) without working out BECAUSE one is losing muscle which weighs more than fat - square inch per square inch. That's probably one of the reasons I'm down the last few weeks...sorry to burst your bubble.

Anyway, don't go totally couch potato and I won't either.

More tomorrow!

Love you. AT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...